I know what you are thinking….
Well don’t worry, they are THOSE kind of “Grasshopper Brownies”.
Grasshopper Brownies are a good way for brownie lovers to jazz up their favorite brownie mix, by only adding a few more ingredients.
For this recipe, you only THREE ingredients!
- Brownie Mix (& all the ingredients that are needed to make the mix; eggs, water, vegetable oil)
- Andes Mints
- Green Chocolate Melts
Steps to Making Grasshopper Brownies
1) Prepare your brownie mix, like instructed on the package.
2) After it is fully mixed, add a 1/2 cup (approximately 16-20 squares) of chopped Andes Mints.
3) After mixing the mints into the brownie mix, take out a 13 x 9 baking sheet and spread mix evenly.
4) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. Once pre-heated, bake brownies for approximately 21 minutes.
5) When your timer goes off, take out and make sure you cool completely.
6) While the brownies are cooling, put the green chocolates in a microwave safe container and microwave for 30 second intervals to melt chocolate.
**MAKE SURE TO NOT BURN THE CHOCOLATE.
7) After the chocolate is fully melted, take a spoon and drizzle the chocolate on top of the brownies.
8) TA-DA! You now have delicious, minty Grasshopper Brownies!
*These Brownies are minty, but if you aren’t a large “mint” fan, feel free to exchange the Andes Mint for another type of candy!