I love those recipes that you fiddle with for a little and then they do their thing for about an hour. All my friends enjoy this simple and cheap treat as a snack or even dessert when I host “family” dinner. This simple recipe has been seen to put a smile on everybody’s faces! 🙂
For this recipe, you only need THREE ingredients!
1) A Bag of Marshmallows
2) A Pack of Oreos
3) 4 Tablespoons of Butter
1) Break up your Oreos. You can use a food processor, blender, or even the old fashioned baggie & rolling pin.
2) Put the Oreos in a bowl and set aside.
3) Melt the butter and the marshmallows in a large bowl in a microwave until puffed. (About two minutes)
4) Pour your cookie grounds on top of the marshmallows.
6) Pour your mixture into an 8×8 pan. (Use something to line the pan: PAM, Foil, or Wax Paper)
7) Set in the fridge and let sit for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
8) ENJOY 🙂